The 104 Series of Unlimited Double Shelf Coat Rack gives you double the storage. If you’re dedicating space for a coat rack, you may as well get maximum use from the space.
The extra shelf can be used for storing almost anything that doesn’t need refrigeration. Just keep in mind that although these are heavy-duty commercial coat racks, the weight capacity is 40 pounds per linear foot per shelf.
Most folks find two shelves are all they have room for. But if you have high ceilings or want to go low, you can indeed add more. The wall strips used on these allow stacking as high as you need.
The minimum length of these coat racks is 24" long. There is no maximum length. These are called “Unlimited” with good reason.
Imagine you have a wall 9'4" long. This coat rack can fill that space exactly. A 9'4" rack would be priced as a 10' unit, but rounding up to the next foot is the only charge for cutting your coat rack to fit your project perfectly.
We provide online ordering for up to 25', but call us if you need racks longer that that or need intermediate sizes.
If you need to turn a few corners, inside and outside mitered corners can be provided for a small additional charge.
Think you may like this in wood? You might like the 105 Series of wooden coat racks with double shelves. If you prefer coat hooks instead of a hanger rod, please see the 106 Series double shelf coat hook rack.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-259-0101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 11-1/2" D x 24" H
- Overall Length: Unlimited
- Slat Dimensions: 1" D x 3/4" H
- Silver Slat: Anodized Aluminum with Plastic End Caps
- Bronze Slat: Acrylic Coated Aluminum with Plastic End Caps
- Weight Capacity: 40 Pounds per Foot per Shelf
- Bracket: Adjustable for Height within Wall Strip
- Bracket Material: Die Cast Aluminum Powder Coated Black
- Wall Strip Dimensions: 24" H x 1-7/16" W
- Wall Strip Material: Extruded Aluminum Powder Coated Black with Plastic End Caps
- Wall Strip Anchors Not Included. Drilled for #10 Round Screw Head.
- Percent of Recycled Raw Materials: 75% Scrap Aluminum of which 70% is Post-Industrial and 5% is Post-Consumer
- Percent that can be Post-Consumer Recycled: 100%