The 102 Series is a wooden wall-mounted coat rack with a shelf hanger rod. The minimum length is 2 feet, but these coat racks have no maximum length. They were serious about the "Unlimited" name.
You can order lengths up to 25 feet online, but please contact us if you need longer racks or an intermediate size. An intermediate size is simply rounded up to the price of the next foot, but there are no other upcharges for cutting to the exact custom length your job needs.
Standard finishes for the shelf slats are Light Oak, Medium Oak, or Walnut. If you prefer to stain-to-match, you can specify the slats in Unfinished Oak. The Light Oak slat finish is shown in the main photo.
All brackets and the coat hanging rod are powder coated with a durable black finish.
All Unlimited coat racks come with vertically-adjustable wall strips for easy installation.
Inside or outside corners on these racks can be cut for a minor upcharge. If you need corners, please contact us so we can be sure to get them exactly where you need them.
Think you may need two shelves instead of one? You might like the 105 Series of wooden coat racks with double shelves. If you prefer a more modern look, please see the 101 Series aluminum coat racks.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-259-0101 or email us at email@example.com.
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 12-7/8" D x 12" H
- Slat Dimensions: 1" D x 3/4" H
- Hardwood Slats: Oak, Walnut
- Available Finishes: Light Oak, Medium Oak, Unfinished Oak, Walnut
- Weight Capacity: 40 Pounds per Foot
- Bracket: Adjustable for Height within Wall Strip
- Bracket Material: Die Cast Aluminum Powder Coated Black
- Wall Strip Dimensions: 12" H x 1-7/16" W
- Wall Strip Material: Extruded Aluminum Powder Coated Black with Plastic End Caps
- Wall Strip Anchors Not Included. Drilled for #10 Round Screw Head