The 129-006 has six heavy duty coat hooks welded to a brushed finish steel back panel to provide a wall-mounted coat rack for rough duty.
This isn't a coat hook rail for customer areas. That's not what it was designed for. It's intended for working gear and holds anything from lab coats to tool belts. One thing it won't hold properly is hardhats, because the front-to-back spacing on the hooks is 1-1/2" and that means it doesn't protrude enough to engage the webbing. It's a strong hook, but it can't do everything.
It comes with 6 hooks but if you need more, double your storage capacity with the 12 hook panel. Available finishes are Black or Silver.
This coat hook has a tested structural integrity weight capacity of 70 Pounds per hook. Yes, 70 pounds per hook.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-259-0101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 18" W x 2-3/4" H x 1-7/8 D
- Extension: 1-7/8" D
- Extension is Measured from Attachment Surface to Tip of Hook
- Back Plate: 18" W x 1-1/4" H
- Available Finishes: Black or Silver
- Anchor Attachment Points: 16" Center-to-Center
- Hook Spacing: 3-1/2" Center-to-Center