The 128-100 is an Unlimited wooden panel coat rack, suitable for wall mounting, that can be any length you want.
It uses heavy-duty powder coated aluminum coat hooks with a weight capacity of 70 pounds each. A variety of finishes are available for both panels and hooks.
The standard panels usually have 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 hooks, but these can be exactly as long as you need. Length is Unlimited. If you need different dimensions, please contact us for a quote.
Finishes for the back panel are Light Oak, Medium Oak, Unfinished Oak, Walnut or Maple. For folks preferring stain-to-match or paint, you can specify the back panel in Unfinished Oak.
If you're looking for a custom coat rack made of real wood with seriously heavy-duty coat hooks, you've found it.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-259-0101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made in the USA
- Depth with Standard Hooks: 3-7/8"
- Panel Depth: 5/8"
- Panel Height: 3-3/4"
- Length: Unlimited - Panels may be cut to Custom Lengths
- Standard 8" Panel has 2 Hooks
- Standard 13" Panel has 3 Hooks
- Standard 18" Panel has 4 Hooks
- Standard 23" Panel has 5 Hooks
- Standard 28" Panel has 6 Hooks
- Standard Overhang between Last Hook and End-of-Panel: 1-1/2"
- Standard Distance between Hooks: 5"
- Back Panel Finishes: Light Oak, Medium Oak, Walnut, Maple, Unfinished Oak
- Coat Hook Finishes: Black or Silver
- Standard Coat Hook Capacity as Shown: 70 Pounds per Double Prong Hook
- Surface Attachment on Panels up to 28": Screw Holes through Panel with Button Concealers
- Surface Attachment on Panels longer than 28": Concealed Fastener Strip on Back of Panel