The 128-100 is an Unlimited wooden panel coat rack, suitable for wall mounting, that can be any length you want.
It uses heavy-duty powder coated aluminum coat hooks with a weight capacity of 70 pounds each. A variety of finishes are available for both panels and hooks.
The standard panels usually have 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 hooks, but these can be exactly as long as you need. Length is Unlimited. If you need different dimensions, please contact us for a quote.
The coat hooks are available in Silver or Black. You may specify different or extra hooks, but we'll need to talk with you.
Finishes for the back panel are Light Oak, Medium Oak, Unfinished Oak, Walnut or Maple. For folks preferring stain-to-match or paint, you can specify the back panel in Unfinished Oak.
If you're looking for a custom coat rack made of real wood with seriously heavy-duty coat hooks, you've found it.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-259-0101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made in the USA
- Depth with Standard Hooks: 3-7/8"
- Panel Depth: 5/8"
- Panel Height: 3-3/4"
- Length: Unlimited - Panels may be cut to Custom Lengths
- Standard 8" Panel has 2 Hooks
- Standard 13" Panel has 3 Hooks
- Standard 18" Panel has 4 Hooks
- Standard 23" Panel has 5 Hooks
- Standard 28" Panel has 6 Hooks
- Standard Overhang between Last Hook and End-of-Panel: 1-1/2"
- Standard Distance between Hooks: 5"
- Back Panel Finishes: Light Oak, Medium Oak, Walnut, Maple, Unfinished Oak
- Coat Hook Finishes: Black or Silver
- Standard Coat Hook Capacity as Shown: 70 Pounds per Double Prong Hook
- Surface Attachment on Panels up to 28": Screw Holes through Panel with Button Concealers
- Surface Attachment on Panels longer than 28": Concealed Fastener Strip on Back of Panel