Coat Hanger Receptacles make it possible to use ball-top coat hangers, so your nice coat hangers stay where they belong. Receptacles can be attached to most coat rods.
Each receptacle is designed for a specific situation.
Please note: There is a minimum order of 12 receptacles because recommended use is 4 to 6 coat hangers per foot of shelf.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-259-0101 or email us at email@example.com.
A Series receptacles install over existing coat rods, then snap closed permanently. They slide freely on coat rods up to 1 3/8" in diameter. These are the best units to get if you are adding ball-top coat hangers to existing coat racks, because you don't need to take apart the coat rack to get access to the end of the coat rod. They are made of dark brown molded plastic.
- Best for existing coat racks
- Snaps on and locks closed
- Slides freely on coat rods up to 1-3/8"
- Dark Brown plastic
- Maximum coat rod diameter: 1-3/8"
- Exterior Dimensions: 2-3/4" H x 1-5/8" D x 5/8" W
- Interior Diameter: 1-3/8"
B Series receptacles fit 1" coat hanger rods very snugly. These are meant for coat racks where you want every coat hanger to be the same distance apart. They fit snugly on a 1" diameter coat rod and can only be used if you are either installing a new coat rack or if you can remove the rod from an existing coat rack. For a proper snug fit, the coat rod should be 1" in diameter. You can also use them on coat rods with a smaller diameter, but they won't fit tightly. These are molded from flat black plastic.
- Designed for new coat racks to create fixed spaces between hangers
- Slides over end of coat rod
- Fits snugly on 1" coat rods, slides freely on smaller sizes
- Set screw is included for optional locking in place on coat rod
- Flat Black plastic
- Maximum coat rod diameter: 1"
- Exterior Dimensions: 1-7/8" H x 1-1/4" D x 3/4" W
- Interior Diameter: 1"
C Series is a nickle plated steel coat hanger receptacle. These are the most popular units for new coat rack installations. You can also use them if you're able to take apart existing coat racks to access the end of the coat rod. These hanger receptacles slide freely on coat hanger rods up to 1-1/2" in diameter.
- Designed for new coat racks
- Slides over end of coat rod
- Slides freely on coat rods up to 1-1/2"
- Nickle Plated steel
- Maximum coat rod diameter: 1-1/2"
- Exterior Dimensions: 2-1/2" H x 1-3/4" D x 3/4" W
- Interior Diameter: 1-1/2"
Although these three receptacles are designed for use with our 118 series of coat hangers, they will work on any manufacturer's coat rod as long as the coat rod diameter is equal to or less than the maximum diameter. Please, don't guess, measure. It's less expensive in the long run!
Be aware that some manufacturers use different shapes on the ball-top of their hangers. These may not work with another manufacturer's hangers. It is not a good idea to mix-and-match manufacturers because although the receptacle may fit the coat rod, the hanger may not fit the receptacle.