The 128-200 is an Unlimited wooden panel coat rack, suitable for wall mounting, that can be any length you want.
It uses powder coated aluminum coat pegs with a weight capacity of 40 pounds each. A variety of finishes are available for both panels and pegs.
The standard panels usually have 2, 3, 4 or 6 hooks, but these can be exactly as long as you need. Length is Unlimited. If you need different dimensions, please contact us for a quote.
The coat pegs are available in Silver and Black. You may specify different or extra pegs, but we'll need to talk with you.
Finishes for the back panel are Light Oak, Medium Oak, Unfinished Oak, Walnut or Maple. For folks preferring stain-to-match or paint, you can specify the back panel in Unfinished Oak.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-259-0101 or email us at email@example.com.
- Made in the USA
- Depth with Standard Hooks: 3-7/8"
- Panel Depth: 5/8"
- Panel Height: 3-3/4"
- Length: Unlimited - Panels may be cut to Custom Lengths
- Standard 8" Panel has 2 Pegs
- Standard 13" Panel has 3 Pegs
- Standard 18" Panel has 4 Pegs
- Standard 28" Panel has 6 Pegs
- Standard Overhang between Last Hook and End-of-Panel: 1-1/2"
- Standard Distance between Pegs: 5"
- Back Panel Finishes: Light Oak, Medium Oak, Walnut, Maple, Unfinished Oak
- Coat Peg Finishes: Silver or Black
- Surface Attachment on Panels up to 28": Screw Holes through Panel with Button Concealers
- Surface Attachment on Panels longer than 28": Concealed Fastener Strip on Back of Panel